Caramel Cookie Dough Tofu Mousse [Gluten Free + Vegan]


I have another delicious tofu mousse flavor for you today! To me, this tastes like a delicious batch of cookie dough, but is much healthier for you!! The walnuts add a nice crunch while adding a dose of healthy fats to support brain and heart function. Packed with plant-based protein, it's ideal for vegans and vegetarians, as well as those on a gluten free, grain free diet.



Serves 1


You will need:

  • about 7 ounces (1/2 package) firm or lite firm tofu
  • 1 tsp maca powder
  • 1 tsp lucuma powder
  • sweetener of choice, to taste (I used 1 stevia packet)
  • handful of walnuts
  • chopped dark chocolate
  • berries
  • nut butter

Directions:
  • Break apart the tofu and add it to your food processor.
  • Add the maca, lucuma and sweetener, then process.
  • Scrape down the sides a couple times to incorporate all the ingredients.
  • Continue to process until the tofu is completely smooth, about 1 minute.
  • Place the tofu in a bowl and stir in half of the chopped walnuts and half of the chopped chocolate.
  • I topped mine with the remaining walnuts and chocolate, blackberries and a spoonful of cashew butter!

Enjoy! :)

Comments

  1. Made this today and found it super duper filling! I had such a hard time to finish my bowl haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's exactly why i love it so much!!! fills me up for hours, so perfect! :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Your style is so unique compared to other people I have read
      stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this page.
      Get totally free key tips for weight loss with

      Delete
  2. Hello lovely!

    I just wanted to say that this recipe is soooo amazing! After I tried it for the first time I literally forced all my friends and family to give it a go as well, and of course they adored it too. I'm so happy that I found your website, xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment