Mango Baobab Tofu Soft Serve


This is a great breakfast or hearty snack that combines my two favorite things - tofu mousse and banana ice cream! I only had half of a frozen banana left in my freezer (the crime!), so I figured I would try combining my tofu mousse with banana ice cream to create a sort of "soft serve," and I must say, it turned out absolutely incredible!! The citrusy, slightly tangy bite from the baobab blended perfectly with frozen mango, and layered with raspberries, this tasted like a tropical paradise!



Serves 1:


You will need:

  • 1/2 container firm or lite firm tofu (about 7 ounces)
  • 1/2 of a frozen, sliced banana
  • 1/2 cup frozen mango
  • 1 tsp baobab powder
  • 2-4 tbsp milk of choice 
    • feel free to adjust according to your preferred consistency


Directions:

Break apart the tofu roughly into chunks and place them in your food processor. Add the banana, mango and soy milk and process, stopping to scrape down the sides until everything is smooth and incorporated. No chunks of fruit or tofu should remain. Add the baobab powder and process again until combined.

Spoon into a jar or bowl and add fresh berries, nuts, or anything else you like!

Enjoy!


Comments