Blueberry Coconut Flour Pancakes


Every Sunday I treat myself to pancakes. Since last week's coconut flour pancakes were so delicious, I wanted to make another batch with a few modifications and additions, and I think these Blueberry Pancakes turned out even better!

 Serves 1

For my Blueberry Coconut Flour Pancakes, you will need:


  • 2.5 tbsp Coconut Flour
  • 1/3 cup egg whites or 2 eggs
  • 2 tbsp Silk Organic Unsweetened soy milk (or milk of choice)
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • frozen or fresh blueberries
  • 1 banana
  • toppings of choice
Directions:

In a bowl, combine coconut flour, egg whites (or eggs), milk, baking powder, and cinnamon until a batter is formed. Add your blueberries to the batter now. Put the bowl aside for 5-10 minutes - I've found the pancakes turn out better the longer the batter sits. While you wait, slice your banana and heat a pan over medium heat. Scoop about 1/4 cup batter onto the pan and flip once bubbles form on the top. Repeat until the batter is gone, about 3 thick, sand-dollar-sized pancakes. Layer your banana slices between the pancakes and top with whatever you like!! 

Comments