Blueberry Tofu Soft Serve


This is a ridiculously easy, extremely delicious and healthy snack that's loaded with protein, fiber and healthy fats to combat those mid-morning or afternoon hunger pangs! Make a larger portion, and you could easily eat this as a full breakfast!



Serves 1


You will need:

  • about 3-4 ounces soft tofu
    • silken may work, but I would not use milk
  • 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
  • 1 tbsp plant-based milk of choice
    • omit if using silken tofu
  • 1/2 tsp sweetener of choice (stevia, coconut sugar, maple syrup, etc)

Directions:

Place all ingredients in your food processor and process until combined. Scrape down the sides a few times to make sure all the tofu is incorporated, scoop into a bowl and top with whatever you want!

Enjoy! :)

Comments

  1. Hello! I'm a new vegan. Is this like a meal or more of a snack?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! This is definitely a very small snack (I actually had it with a pumpkin mug cake - that was the full snack). But if you wanted to eat it as breakfast, I'd suggest using twice the amount of tofu, a full cup of blueberries and 1 or 2 frozen, sliced bananas :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! Would I get a similar result using a bullet or blender? I unfortunately don't have a processor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, just make sure the blender is on the smaller side :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just quick question....why can't I use milk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely can use regular milk! I just have lactose intolerance so I suggest non-dairy milk usually :)

      Delete

Post a Comment